These terms and conditions are for the purpose of the cryptocurrency transmission exchange service developed and provided by PMG (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows. In addition, the meanings of terms in these Terms and Conditions not defined herein are in accordance with general trading practices.
1. “PMG” refers to all cryptocurrency transmission
exchange services and related additional services operated by the company.
2. "Cryptocurrency" refers to information that exists electronically in the "Blockchain Network" and refers to Ethereum and other encrypted value storage means that can be purchased from the "PMG" service. However, the types of cryptocurrencies that can be purchased are limited, and the company may add or delete the types of cryptocurrencies that can be purchased after publicizing it through the website at a later date.
3. "Cryptocurrency Wallet" is a means of transmitting and receiving "cryptocurrency" within the "PMG" service, as well as a storage space for "cryptocurrency" that is uniquely allocated to members for the purpose of identifying members during the contract period. Information.
4. "Blockchain" is a public transaction ledger based on distributed ledger technology, which is a form of technology that is the basis for "cryptocurrency" that can be purchased within the "PMG" platform.
5. "Blockchain Network" is a connection of distributed nodes that store and verify data of the corresponding "Blockchain", and a ledger that stores "cryptocurrency" and transmission details transmitted and received when using the "PMG" service, and It is a means of verifying the transfer history.
6. "Transfer" refers to the act of sending "cryptocurrency" from a specific "cryptocurrency wallet" on the "blockchain network" to another "cryptocurrency wallet". However, off-chain payments that send "cryptocurrency" without using the "blockchain network" are also included in the scope of this transmission.
1. Consent to these terms and conditions has the
same effect as the conclusion of a contract made by the seal between the parties.
The scope of these terms and conditions is as follows.
1. All transactions, purchases, and settlement actions that take place through the "PMG" platform provided by the company
1. Anyone who wishes to register and use as a
member of the "PMG" service provided by the company (hereinafter referred to as "registration
applicant") agrees to these terms and conditions and provides necessary information such as identity
information according to the registration application form set by the company. You must register. In
this case, the company may request additional information from the registration applicant.
-Required fields: name, e-mail, contact information, date of birth, gender
2. The term of the use contract is one year from the date when the member agrees to these terms and conditions, and if there is no written notice that the contract ends at the same time as the expiration of the term 30 days before the expiration of the period, it is the same as the previous contract of use. As a condition, it is automatically renewed for one year.
The company cannot use the information provided by the member for the use contract for purposes other than the purpose of operating the service of the company agreed by the member, and when a new purpose of use occurs or is provided to a third party, the use and provision step Notifies the member of the purpose, etc., and obtains consent for it. However, this is not the case if the relevant laws and regulations stipulate otherwise.
The company or member may terminate the contract of
use if it falls under any of the following items.
1.If either the company or the member violates or fails to fulfill each provision of the use contract
2. When it is impossible to sign a renewal contract due to a change in the contents of the contract
3. Other cases where the implementation of this contract is virtually impossible due to the enactment or amendment of laws, government policies, inspections and investigations by government authorities such as financial supervisory agencies.
4. In case the fact of registration is falsely entered at the time of registration
1. The company allocates a company-owned
"cryptocurrency wallet" to members who have subscribed to the "PMG" service. However, this allocation is
for the purpose of identifying a member as a member of the "PMG" service.
2. A member may have a number of general unspecified public (hereinafter referred to as "public") "transfer" "cryptocurrency" to the "cryptocurrency wallet" allocated by the company. Since "Blockchain" and "Blockchain Network" have not been given the procedure or function to select or approve senders, they cannot be selectively approved by specifying or identifying those senders.
The company is responsible for the loss of mistransmissions caused by "transferring" "cryptocurrency" other than "cryptocurrency", which has been announced in advance that it can be purchased through the "PMG" website, to the "cryptocurrency wallet". Due to the nature of ", we do not have any remedy, so any damages caused by mistransmission will be borne by the sender.
1. The Company and Hiwon may not transfer or
transfer all or part of the rights and obligations under the use contract or individual contract to a
third party without the explicit consent of the other party.
2. In relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Company provides the member through the "PMG Wallet" in accordance with the companys policy changes, the enactment or amendment of the laws, or the public institutions notification and guidelines, such as contracts, agreements, notifications, etc. additionally prepared by agreement between the parties. Notices also form part of these terms and conditions.
1. The interpretation and application of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea. 2. In the event of a dispute between the parties regarding this Agreement, the Seoul Central District Court shall be the exclusive court having jurisdiction over the first instance.
These terms will be effective from January 25, 2018.